Together we turn music and entertainment into joie de vivre!
Are you enthusiastic about concerts, musicals and dance shows and do you want to work independently in flat hierarchies and make a difference?
Then we need you now!
As a new team member in our event agency, you will be responsible for making sure that people who love culture find their way to our shows.
Bring your ideas and organizational skills to the table when it comes to developing and implementing promotions. Their successful actions are reflected in sold-out shows and enthusiastic visitors nationwide.
There is much to do!
Culture & Event Marketing/PR Staff
(Marketing communications clerk or office clerk)
(f/m/d) full time
Your tasks with us:
- independent implementation of marketing concepts and advertising strategies
- independent planning of mainly offline campaigns (ads, flyers, posters, etc.)
- Evaluation and assistance with online campaigns (social media, web, etc.)
- Success control, adherence to advertising periods and budgets
- Completed vocational training
- Professional experience in the service industry, advertising or event management
- confident handling of MS Office (Excel, Outlook, Word)
- very good written and spoken German
You bring with you:
- Passion, self-motivation, flexibility and resilience
- Organizational and communication skills, assertiveness
- independent, structured and result-oriented way of working
You can expect varied and responsible tasks.
You will be part of a committed and motivated team in which personal responsibility and team spirit complement each other.
We offer full-time employment with 40 hours per week, flexible working hours, fair salary structures, coffee and fresh fruit free of charge, good public transport connections or a free parking space.
And now we are eagerly awaiting your (preferably online) application at:
Phone: 0365 / 5481830
Address: RESET Production e.K., Street of Peace 200, 07548 Gera, Germany